#Hack1000Miles — How It Works
All of us at Your Horse HQ LOVE to hack — that’s why we tasked the nation to #Hack1000Miles in a year. It’s not just good fun, hacking is packed with lots of benefits for you and your horse too.
With thousands of you now on board, our challenge is back for a sixth, even bigger and better year. This is how it works:
- Sign up to #Hack1000Miles. You can do that here. If you opt in for contact from us, you’ll receive our newsletters and exclusive offers too.
- Create a profile and start using our BRAND NEW digital leaderboard.
- Miles ridden and recorded from 1 April 2023 until 31 March 2024 count towards the 2023 challenge.
- You can do your miles on more than one horse (either create one profile to log all miles or create two profiles, one for each horse) and the miles can be done with you in the saddle or leading your horse in-hand.
- The only rule is that only hacking (this includes fun rides) counts!
- Join the Facebook group — Hack 1000 Miles. We’re regularly told it’s the “friendliest, most motivating and inspiring group” on social media.
- Get your official progress tracker card for 2022 so that you can record your miles. It’s free with May 2023 (issue 504 – out 27 April) of Your Horse. Order online here.
- Hack 1000 Miles sponsor, Enduro Equine, provides a FREE app – The Enduro FIT Ride Tracker which makes tracking your miles easy, find out more here.
- Pledge to Hack 1000 Miles this year. You’ll find your pledge card on the back of the progress card. Fill it in, snap a selfie with it and share it with us and fellow Hackers on social media.
- Share your hacking stories, images, videos — everything — with us and your fellow #Hack1000Miles challengers in the Facebook group. We love to see your adventures!
- You’ll also find Your Horse on Instagram (@yourhorsemagazine) and Twitter (@YourHorse). Wherever you’re posting, always use the hashtag #Hack1000Miles — you might feature in the mag!
- Subscribe to the official #Hack1000Miles magazine — Your Horse. We feature hacking and as many challengers as possible in every issue, including columns from your fellow riders. Check out the latest ££££-saving deal here.
- Get out hacking – and remember, the goal is to HAVE FUN!
The Golden Rule…
Remember, #Hack1000Miles is all about YOU! That’s what makes it so great. It’s your challenge; your own personal journey with your horse(s) and you can rope in family and friends too. Every mile you take is another mile closer to being a happier, healthier, more confident you. We promise you’ll notice the difference. So what are you waiting for? Let’s go hacking!